Happy birthday to Jase.....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenParker

Reaction score
The "young pup" among The Rocketry Forum admins and moderators.

Have we convinced Jackie to let us get at least a few rocket goodies for the occasion?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASE !!!!

Thanks guys,

As a matter of fact, I got in the mail today the tubes and G-10 I ordered on Sunday from ASP for Micro Maxx stuff. :D

Once I can get my Micro Mace to sim to less than 350 feet, I'll build it. ;) At that altitude, it'll do like Mark did to the original. :p

I'm waiting for my replacement Starter kit from Quest and also the rest of the RTF fleet that I ordered. :D

Also, I'm planning my birthday present of a vacation all for me. Gonna stay with my uncle up by DC and spend 3 days browsing the Smithsonian. No wife to nag me, not having to worry about anyone else's schedule. :D:D:D:D

I went to the Smithsonian when I was a Senior in HS... I was looking forward to seeing the model rocket display... and G Harry Stine's Mark-A-Chute rockets... but when I got there, that wing was closed due to remodeling.... Bummer. I had to settle with looking at US and Russian Nuclear Missiles.....

Happy Birthday bro! My all your rockets fly straight and your parachutes open.

:D :D :D

Happy Birthday Jase! Take many pictures at the Smithsonian. I went as a kid and would love to go back some day as an adult. Enjoy your vacation - I'm sure you've earned it or at lease deserve. If not, heck, birthdays are a good enough excuse! :D

A big...HUGE Happy Birthday Wish to you Jason...your vaca sounds like the perfect event, do exactly what you want when you want...doesn't get much better than that! Enjoy your time in D.C. bro!

Once again, have a great Birthday! :)

Carl

Told ya...goodies from ASP are cool man...and cheap too...hope you got some G10 from them for fins! ;)

happy bday guy!

If you get to see the model rockety exhibit (it was removed for a long time) see if there's one there from *me* :eek:

it's a scratch built

Have a great day!

relax and enjoy it!

Back