Check out this deal!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which to build next?

• Corsair

• Deep Space Transport

• Corsair

• Deep Space Transport

Results are only viewable after voting.

jetra2

Reaction score
Hi,
Guess what? I just visited Michaels' Arts and Crafts. Looking through the rocket aisle to laugh at the overpriced rockets and motors, my eyes landed on a little red tag!

D12-5's at $2 a pack!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

I bought 5 packs, left one pack, just for the heck of it!

Jason :D

Jason, as a result of your post I drove over to Michael's to check on the D12 prices. Believe it or not, the D12-5s were marked down to $.85 a pack. Like you, I bought 5 packs & left one for some lucky person. I may check back in a few days & see if it's still there. If so, I may get it. Nothing else was marked down, but I'm going to have to start making weekly trips over to Michaels & check to see if any rocket stuff is on sale. I was somewhat surprised to see the mark down. I guess it's something nation wide at all the Michael's. This being the case, it might be a good idea to post Michael's sales on a regular basis, just like Hobby Lobby's.:)

I posted something about this a few days ago on another thread.
I ran into the same deal (3-pak of Ds for 85 cents) at Michael's and got all I could. Then I asked the manager why they were selling these so cheap; he said that because W-mart discontinued carrying Ds, Michael's was doing the same. So now all the cheap places in town are gone, I have to get them at $13-14 a pack at the hobby shop.

Powderburner, Do you have a Hobby Lobby in your area? You should be able to get D12s there for < $9.00, I believe.

Latest posts

Back