• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCP thrustplate,Aeropack, 3" Proline AV lids, 3" FW NC, VB Unicon launch controller

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jus_rockets

Reaction score
I am getting rid of more stuff I no longer need. Please pm me if your interested, thank you!

-6" to 75MM SCP thrust plate and Aeropack 75mm retainer. Both are new but the thrust plate has a small blemish that is hidden once the retainer is bolted on. SOLD!

-Proline Rocketry 3" AV bay lids(brand new) SOLD!

-3" filament wound nosecone, it would include a aluminum AV lid. The washer inside NC has been glued in and it has a welded eyebolt. $50 shipped

-Vaughn Brothers Unicon launch controller. It is missing the key and cable that goes from controller to pad box. SOLD!

Last edited:
PM on the 75mm retainer if sold seperately.

75mm aeropack retainer received today - Christmas just keeps on giving. Thanks, jus_rockets!

You've heard of building from the bottom up. Well, that's what is happening here with a Level 3 Cert project.

8" Sonotube for the booster section is next on the list.

Back