• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lot of motors, Altimeters, Trackers and others.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Area66

Reaction score
SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
Great googly moogly, these will be killer deals for some lucky folk out there. I'm pretty set myself on all this - don't really need any of it, but I almost want to jump on the deals anyway! I'm sure they will sell very fast.

s6

Last edited:
Awesome prices. Just a little too out of range for me. Damn car and needing to put gas in it....

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yep, great deals! (but need none of it) :sigh:

Last edited:
I want this,,, but am working on my Eagle project... Sigh. Funds must go to the proper place... :p
(And no... "proper place" is not rocketry... according to my mother at least... )

Telemetrum is all mine! Muah ha ha ha ha! :dark:
Email Sent/

Alex

Last edited:
Just sent e-mail on a couple of items. I came back to Forum and now more stuff to look at. I'd better get to it.

Last edited:
I think this qualifies as "an event". Heck, it should even have a name.
What an amazing bunch of bits for sale - at good pricing and simple/easy shipping to boot.

I too wonder about the back story. Hope all is well with you Gerard, and that you are simply "spreading the love" here on TRF. Lots of folks are going to get some very good deals (maybe even me!)

s6

Last edited:
waiting for a final response on the hobby line cases and the eggfinders before I hit the send payment button... I'm sure his inbox is blowing up with all those goodies for sale.

waiting for a final response on the hobby line cases and the eggfinders before I hit the send payment button... I'm sure his inbox is blowing up with all those goodies for sale.

I'm not sending money until I get a response either.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I need that RRC2+ altimeter! New to DD, and that's what I've been looking at! E-mail sent!

Oh boy, I have a lot of emails, many persons want the same item. I sell to the first one who send me an email.

Back