• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Digital scale with USB connector to computer.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tianze

Reaction score
[video=youtube;r0TRqG8xqDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0TRqG8xqDs&list=UUpjDMpu5gvZl28JC3hvgi9A[/video]

I want a scale with something like this for static firing, anyideas? I am here because the company is selling is for nealry 800$ and wow, im not very rich!

so I want a digital scale and preferably a pressure gauge which can transfer data to my pc via one of these - USB2.0, USB3.0, VGA, or mini display port.

thanks.

The cheap version is too slow, at 1 sample per second. This will only allow for a very crude approximation of the thrust curve and hide pretty much any detail that a motor builder might be interested in. Also, if a piece of software requires administrative rights for regular use, seven years after Windows Vista has been released, I strongly suspect that development has either been abandoned or that the developer can't be bothered to write proper software.

The expensive version looks fine at the first glimpse.

Reinhard

Back