Any Nascar collectors out there ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Reaction score
I'm on the fence about unpacking some of my long put away NASCAR stuff- mainly Dale Earnhardt Sr stuff-
I also have a nice collection of some hard to come by trading cards and such. Hate to part with it, but if the market is there I will.
I really dont feel like joining some card trading or fleabay type deal-

Andy

My stuffs been packed away since we moved to Texas--about 5 years ago--I won't unpack it until we move again into a house, hopefully in south Ga. I'd be willing to part with most of it but cataloging it and showing is a real PIA.

My stuffs been packed away since we moved to Texas--about 5 years ago--I won't unpack it until we move again into a house, hopefully in south Ga. I'd be willing to part with most of it but cataloging it and showing is a real PIA.

I hear ya- need to find the right person that appreciates what is there - wont give it away, not worth it.

I am a HUGE Dale Sr fan.
Followed him for years and even had a brief conversation (through a fence getting an autograph) in Michigan. That autograph was "liberated" from a wall in my home during a party years ago. I still miss it.
Check your in box.

Back