• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Centering rings for Loc Precision 3" and 4" body tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skytime-is-fine

Reaction score
Ok I'm looking for some centering rings for a couple body tubes.
I need a set for a 3" tube for a single 29mm and a 4" set for dual 29mm.
Anyone have a set? Make a set? Know where I can buy a set?
Thanks

I'll check the shop. I know I have some 3"-54mm rings but don't know about the 29mm. If not I can always make some.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yeah I have a set of 54mm rings.
I have a Caliber ISP kit I picked up with some parts damaged. I planned on removing the payload section (damaged) and making a 29mm rocket to replace my Leviathan that just had an unfortunate mishap with a shed. :)

Search the forum for the user "Wingarcher" - Nat Kinsey has a CNC router that he dues custom rings with. He is fast, and quite competitive.

I have a leviathon kit that is missing the mmt. Doubt I'll use it any time soon.

I have a leviathon kit that is missing the mmt. Doubt I'll use it any time soon.

What would you want for it. I managed to save the mount out of mine so that would work nice.
I just ordered one from estes sale but might take another one.

What would you want for it. I managed to save the mount out of mine so that would work nice.
I just ordered one from estes sale but might take another one.

Shoot me an offer. I'm not greedy.

We've been in touch... :) My response time to PM messages sometimes is measured in hours... :y:

Thanks for the plug, Al!

Nat Kinsey
UpscaleCNC

Back