FULL SCALE ARCAS BY PROLINE ROCKETRY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statement was going to be made later this week, however here is the skinny.
Rocketry Warehouse will be selling all of the ProLine Rocketry kits and the ProLine Rocketry website will then be aimed at Rocketry Warehouse's website.
Gary will be working for Rocketry Warehouse as a Technical Sales and Support Representative.
Everyone who was on the waiting list will still hold their spot for the ARCAS when they are ready to ship.
But Mongooses and Dominators should be available to ship immediately.
We will also continue the designing of scale rockets, so more options coming soon.

Thank You
Sales Dept

This is no good news for me.
I noticed Gary T did not answer my last emails. I was expected such changes.

Sad as I was ordering quite a lot in the past for my large scale projects (8" NCs and tubings, DOminators etc...). As RW only uses UPS it is a show stopper for every international customer. Simply ridiculously expensive compared to USPS.

Not true anymore....
They now use USPS with their $4.99 shipping charges domestically.
UPS went to dimensional shipping at the beginning of this year. It caused huge spikes in S&H on larger / longer packages.

JD

This is no good news for me.
I noticed Gary T did not answer my last emails. I was expected such changes.

Sad as I was ordering quite a lot in the past for my large scale projects (8" NCs and tubings, DOminators etc...). As RW only uses UPS it is a show stopper for every international customer. Simply ridiculously expensive compared to USPS.

Not true anymore....
They now use USPS with their $4.99 shipping charges domestically.
UPS went to dimensional shipping at the beginning of this year. It caused huge spikes in S&H on larger / longer packages.

JD

Even before the switchover to $5 shipping... He would always switch to USPS if requested in the notes.

Latest posts

Back