Mining Electronic Gold

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Byrum

Overstable By Design
Reaction score
I gave this a thought because I have a lot of electronic junk, but that notion is passing. If there is anyone willing to haul off all of my component junk to salvage the gold, you are welcome to it. I will not ship, nor will I deliver. I'm centered in NC, so if you're close enough by, PM me and we can make arrangements.

I gave this a thought because I have a lot of electronic junk, but that notion is passing. If there is anyone willing to haul off all of my component junk to salvage the gold, you are welcome to it. I will not ship, nor will I deliver. I'm centered in NC, so if you're close enough by, PM me and we can make arrangements.

Stop by my place on the way to or from. I can more than double your gold haul.

No E-cycle locations nearby?? Our local Goodwill is a drop off center here. They take anything electronic free of charge.

I suppose I could do that. I just thought to ask if someone here might want first dibs though. A lot of this stuff still works but I have no use for it. Printers that are out of date, worn off characters on a pile of keyboards, small desk top speakers, yadda yadda. Tube monitor, broken CD player, you get the picture.

Back