sticker shock what can go wrong and how its fixed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris m

Reaction score
Ok so some of you know about the super evil minion that I'm doing for thunder shock . Well the package was not delivered to my home . Thinking that was very strange so saw the postman . They told me that postage of $11.25 . So I paid for it and picked it up . So on they way to the post office I emailed mark and told him , maybe they changed his mailing cost not a big deal . He emails me back to refund the money it cost to pick up . That was very cool he . I emailed him back to thank him , something he didn't have to do . And I liked all the vinyl but ordered the other set of eyes and I was not a big deal . He emailed me back and said he was sorry that he made the wrong one and will make the right one and send it out . Mark is a great guy and to me no other vinyl shop would even compare . He has a customer for life . This is for the people that complain about our vendors . If you go to them first before making a bad thread about them it should be fixed . Great work , great guy . Use him and you will be taken care of

You cannot say enough good things about Mark. Working with him last season on my level 3 project was a joy. I think he was more excited than I was :grin:

Thanks Guys.. Yep we all screw up from time to time.. I want everyone to know I'm not happy until you are happy. so if you ever have an issue with anything I make... get hold of me, even if its not my fault. I will try my best to make you happy with your results!

You cannot say enough good things about Mark. Working with him last season on my level 3 project was a joy. I think he was more excited than I was :grin:
AMEN!! He had a little more fun than I did designing decals for LAND STEAK... :) Was a breeze to work with, always enjoyed pulling up my email and finding a new email from him... Didn't mind that one of my decals has been in draft for over a year...

Yes great guy , customer for life , before I know about mark I was looking for the vinyl for the mega hi flyer . Well what I got back 3-4 days late was I'm not doing any upscale vinyl and wouldn't be interested in doing a mega hi flyer. Vinyl .
With mark you get a response from him that day ( any day ) well maybe not when he is flying . And he will do anything for you . I would pay double for his stuff . Now mark dont jack my prices up . A few cp/ cg vinyl ya a few years ,think it was a plot to build more rockets

After reading the name of this thread, I realized that the only thing I have had wrong with Mark's product is ; I've had to put it on something I built. His product has such a high level of quality, it seems a shame to put it on my builds. While the quality of my builds are improving, they don't compare to his work.

As others have mentioned- top notch service and I appreciate how he helps you work thru the creative process.

Met Mark and his wife at MWP this past year. Fun people and they spent a ton of time listening to my youngest boy ask twenty questions X 2 ( if not more) about rockets they brought.

Yes my son loved the alien rocket he had . Mark didnt miss a beat . Stood there till my son was done

My only problem is I haven't had the time to dress my rockets. I have a stack of vinyl waiting to go on. Great stuff and great service.

I also had a great experience with him just a week or so ago. He quoted me 22$ I think, only actually charged me 20$ and treated me like I spent a grand, Mark thank you, I'll be back ;-)

Yes, Mark is a great guy to work with he helped me with my Resident Evil decals for my rocket, and replaced my dark star lite decals the he had done in the wrong colors at no cost to me. I'll be ordering some more decals for a scratch build I'll be doing and for a rocket that I'm repainting.

Same I worked with mark for the first time for my super dx3 decals and I have to say he was great to work with I always looked forward to getting an email from him about the decals:):) they came out great and he even threw in a pair of Blackhawk 38 decals that I was going to order for free. I will be a customer for life:) next I will have to get some vinyl for my 3" 12' tall mean machine upscale I plan on starting soon:):)

Thanks for the excellent service and support Mark keep it up:):)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Same. I had a fantastic experience when figuring out the decals for my Shape Shifter. I can't wait to put them on! Mark, you can also count on me being a lifelong customer. :) Your work and quality is outstanding!

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Back