• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Built Rockets for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy F.

Reaction score
I will be selling off some of the rockets I don't fly or have not ever flown. I am selling them just as they are, most are ready to fly minus electronics if built with Ebay. I fly regularly at TCC so if you want to save shipping then pick up at our local luanch is fine. Buyer to pay shipping cost from central California. All shipping will be via UPS and calculated after specifics of the shipping is aquired. All my rockets are built with epoxy adhesion. I plan on adding to this post as I get ready to sell them off. Most will be posted in batches, not one at a time, but sold per each or as a group if somebody wants the whole group. Prices are firm, cause there cheap. First reply gets first claim on any item. I have Rocksim files for all my rockets if you want the file for the one you purchase just let me know.
First up Bluetube rockets
A) 4" diameter x 7 foot long with ogive 17" long nosecone and clear payload 54mm MMT plywood fins needs chute -- SOLD
B) 3" diameter x 5 foot long with Pinnacle nosecone with ebay in nose. Also set up for DD with Bluetube Ebay 38mm MMT with Aeropack black G10 fins -- SOLD

CAM00462.jpg

Atomic Punk DD.jpg

Last edited:
see first post for additional information
next up fast and high flyers
C) red 38mm diameter x 39" long Loc tubing, with Pinnacle nosecone, 29mm MMT, fiberglass fins, Ebay for DD -- SOLD PENDING FUNDS
D) black & white 54mm diameter x 58" long Loc tubing and full length stiffy, with Pinnacle nosecone, 38mm MMT, fiberglass fins -- SOLD
E) red & white 54mm diameter x 60" long Bluetube booster phenolic payload, ogive nosecone, also set up for DD with scratchbuilt Ebay, Hardpoint installed, 38mm MMT with Aeropack, fiberglass fins -- SOLD

Way Cool Jr..jpg

Black Sunshine.jpg

Red Barchetta.jpg

Last edited:
third lot military style
F) The Luanch Pad Nike Ajax fins on this one need a little work one has cracked off but reattached -- SOLD
G) Aim 9-D Sidewinder about half scale BT80 x 57" (4) 24mm MMT, 1/16" plywood fins -- SOLD
shipping may be little high on these cause of fin span (box size required) dispite they weigh close to nothing

Nike Ajax.jpg

Architecture of Aggression.jpg

Last edited:
next up fun flyers
H) yellow/orange 3" diameter transition to 54mm x 68" long Loc tubing, with ogive nosecone, 38mm MMT, 1/8" 5ply fins -- SOLD
I) orange/green 3" diameter x 37" long Loc tubing, with Pinnacle nosecone, 29mm MMT, hardboard fins, a lot like a Loc Onyx -- SOLD

Knight of the long Knives.jpg

Slip Kid (Second Generation).jpg

Last edited:
last up Loc Precision kits
J) Aura -- SOLD
K) Lil 'Diter -- SOLD
L) Starburst modified to use 29mm MMT -- SOLD

Aura.jpg

Lil 'Diter.jpg

Starburst 29.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky me, I just aquired the flu virus yesterday. I will try to check my computer regularly, but I am mostly laying around and watching TV.
Please be bear with me if I dont reply quickly.

PM Sent on:
J) Aura
K) Lil 'Diter
L) Starburst modified to use 29mm MMT

Thanks to everybody who purchashed my rockets. I know you all will be happy with your new members to your fleet.
I will be shipping everything out this week, and send all your UPS tracking #.
Thanks again

Back