• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parachutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
OK, up for sale here are 3 chutes that I got a while ago that I am selling to upgrade to a bigger chute.

I will sell these all in one batch. If nobody sends a good offer by Thursday, I will break it up.

I can take more pictures upon request. Please send a PM with zip code to calculate shipping.

First is a 54 inch PML used chute with a ~10 inch spill hole. There are no burn marks as far as I can see.
photo1_zps8bb28f96.jpg

photo25_zps95bf573c.jpg
First is a USED 54" PML chute.

Next is a PML used 24 inch chute with a ~5 inch spill hole.
photo16_zps50867b26.jpg

photo26_zpse7494406.jpg

photo17_zps029646ae.jpg

Finally, I have a new unused 36 inch military surplus flare chute. If you want, I will include the little D-bag at no cost.

photo5_zpsd79ecac6.jpg

photo34_zps5ef0575d.jpg

photo42_zps542629ea.jpg

The 54 inch chute is $38 from PML.
The 24 inch Chute is $21 from PML.
A 36 inch Mil-Surp chute is $6 from Aerocon Systems.

That is $65 right there, not including shipping.

I will sell for $50 plus shipping (which should be around $10). This price is open to bargain.
I can accept payment via paypal or face to face. Of course, you can use motors (Loki/AT/CTI), or a new Top Flight 60" Chute to reduce the price... :)

I will try to ship within 1 day of payment, but it depends on my schedule.

Last edited:
If it was in one of my CJ sales...... I would price them like this....

...... 3 chutes...blah....blah...description blah.. 30 bucks & 6 flat rate box USPS includes tracking[actually 5.80 but round up] ship anywhere +total 36.00 add 2.00 if PP

Most used stuff in recovery, to move quick, needs to be around 50 % unless it's pristine condition...... just say'n.

Last edited:
What do you think is a fair price?

Basically about 30 to 40 percent of list for the PML and the other one is almost a toss-in. PML laundry is the stuff a lot of people keep in their bag to lend out and not care if they come back.

Jim pegged it on the button at 50% max unless it is high end stuff and then pristine.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

New price, paypal me $40 and I will ship the chutes to our door. Any interest?

Back