Open Rocket Optimization

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK.

Finally, a thread where it's easy to stay on topic.

Smile when you say that pard'. I was hoping he'd have a solution to the declining vendors or possibly how to find world peace . . . No, not Mehta World Peace the basketball player, but real world peace.:grin:

Actually, I was looking for a solution to get open rocket to work with Windows 7.

Smile when you say that pard'. I was hoping he'd have a solution to the declining vendors or possibly how to find world peace . . . No, not Mehta World Peace the basketball player, but real world peace.:grin:

Actually, I was looking for a solution to get open rocket to work with Windows 7.
Openrocket does work with Windows 7. You just have to make the .jar file open with Java.

Hey, I like whirled peas.

Peas and Carrots. They just work! ;)

They do, isn't that weird?

Bacon works with, well bacon!

Tell me, why do you Canadians call ham, bacon? Or are you just messing with us?

It depends on the cut.
Oh. Didn't know that. It fits on a begal, and that's important. You've given much to our culture but you can have bieber back.

Oh, and Open Rocket. Just staying on topic...

Last edited:
Couldn't help but notice you guys massing on our border. Is there anything we should know?

Is this border issue going to disrupt the Canadian export of comedians and hockey games?

Are Canadian Maple parts in OpenRocket the the same mass as plain "maple"?

No, and yes.

Openrocket.

What did you do with these guys?

McKenzie20Photo205a.jpg

Openrocket.

No, you have him now, and you can keep him.

Well, he was a cute kid when we got him, but now he's turned into a major DB, and we want to give him back! Just today, police searched his home in connection with a felony-level egg-throwing incident. You can't just export your felonious egg throwers, and expect us to keep them!

BTW, no word as to whether he threw Canadian bacon with those eggs, or if it was just the eggs by themselves.

Also, I forgot to mention... OpenRocket.

Well, he was a cute kid when we got him, but now he's turned into a major DB, and we want to give him back! Just today, police searched his home in connection with a felony-level egg-throwing incident. You can't just export your felonious egg throwers, and expect us to keep them!

BTW, no word as to whether he threw Canadian bacon with those eggs, or if it was just the eggs by themselves.

Also, I forgot to mention... OpenRocket.

Just the GMO eggs. It was a one-man protest against Monsanto.

Yeah, he's a major DB. A DB with cheese. Double-dipping DB. DB-izzle extreme with fries.

oPENrOCket.

Back