Super Slow Motion Video of Launches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone can figure out how to properly embed the link into a post, feel free :/

Very cool vid, great ending.

Here's a slow motion of one of mine.

[video=youtube_share;zjUEgVdEcBk]https://youtu.be/zjUEgVdEcBk[/video]

If Estes was smart, they would pay you some nice bucks for the rights to use the final 30 seconds of your vid as a commercial.

Pretty much as-is.

Very cool, I wonder if the same type of shots would be possible for night launches?

If Estes was smart, they would pay you some nice bucks for the rights to use the final 30 seconds of your vid as a commercial.

Pretty much as-is.

Agreed - as-is! Very professionally done - brought tears to my eyes! That captures rocketry very well - the excitement and kids! Wow! Can you imagine that video on TV - playing very loud and at the end rolls the company name and web site! Wow, sign me up!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the nice feedback, everyone. I do video/film for a living - I have a few other dumb ideas is like to try with video and rockets.

Very cool, I wonder if the same type of shots would be possible for night launches?

I doubt a slow motion camera would capture much at night. They need to run at high shutter speeds which don't allow the camera's sensor to collect enough light. But I do have a good night launch idea :)

Back