Estes Freefall

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luckistrykes

Reaction score
So I took out the three rockets I have a Launchpad for, all RTF im ashamed to say:(... Anyways it was a bit windy and the little guy from the freefall caught an updraft or something and just kept on going. My son absolutely loves the parachute guy anyone know where to get a replacement?

Oh I get what you're saying now :facepalm:
If all you want is a replacement parachute, you can buy some at your local hobby store in the rocket section, or some from estes.com
Im not sure if you can get a replacement figureine, however if you buy a bag of the little soldier men from a local toy store, you can attach the chute to one of them..

Last edited:
eBay generally has loads of adds for parachute guys... I've been thinking of getting a couple alien parachuters to load in a couple of my rockets...

I'd check the nearest dollar store, they usually have parachute men.

We buy them by the bag. Our top deck is 27 feet off the ground, so when kids come over we have them ready to be sacrificed. They fit perfectly in the Freefall as well. Like was said previously, you can check Ebay to find an even greater variety. Poopatroopers were always fun when I was a kid.

So I emailed Estes and asked if could purchase a couple of the parachute guys and explained what had happened. They emailed me back stating that they would mail out a replacement free of charge. Well I got another email and they are in fact sending an entire replacement free fall kit and sending it second day, my son is going to be extremely exited as he has been fairly sad about it. I just wanted to share my experience with Estes customer service despite the loss being entirely my fault they still replaced by he entire rocket which I think is beyond satisfactory

Last edited:
Back