Papa Elf Birthday today!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday to The Doug from his erstwhile club, CMASS.
I'd tell you to go out and raise heck but considering where you work, you'd better stick to angel food cake to celebrate.

[h=5]Important work got interupted today because the Business Office threw me a birthday party. Complete with a cake that had a cap gun on it and Mike and Ikes as bullets. LOL.[/h]

I was going to post this pic to the "Post a pic that makes you LOL" thread...

Birthday.JPG

But I thought it might go better here ;)

Krusty

[h=5]Important work got interupted today because the Business Office threw me a birthday party. Complete with a cake that had a cap gun on it and Mike and Ikes as bullets. LOL.[/h]

I suppose one has to be careful with that sort of humor these days, but I for one think it's outstanding!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the both of you!!

Well we defiantly live in a different part of the country. Everyone here is armed. Low police presence, low crime rate. Open carry is fairly common. This part of the country you hear gun store adds on rock stations (not that I listen to rock). First two days of Buck Season is a holiday. School is out, gov building closed. Even the ladies are armed, and they EXPECT their men to hunt! While the men our out in the woods the some ladies get together and prepare a big meal for when everyone gets back after dark :).

Back