Show off your christmas tree

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3stoogesrocketry

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Its a start and will be better , but show off your tree when its done .

Edit . Trying to upload pictures from the phone has failed.

Last edited:
75229_10151277461132074_1006904048_n.jpg

Well, not really.

That tree wins the internet.

Oh Dalek-tree, oh Dalek-tree,
Please do not EX-TER-MIN-ATE me!

:lol:

(to the tune of O' Christmas Tree. I might come up with more, maybe...)

Last edited:
I'm glad somebody said Dalek, I wasn't sure what I was looking at, Doh!

Well , not today--the car prob got in the way---maybe tomorrow--but hey, the deck is 60% done---way Grizzwald!

Here's my tree. Old school lights...This thing puts out some heat! Too bad my camera sucks, but I have one on my wishlist. We have the train going around a miniature village with a couple of turnouts so I can switch it up a little. Then there's also a trolley car going around the inside loop. It's been fun entertaining the baby with it.

photobucket-2854-1354839860756.jpg

Video to see the train:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgR2SsUdvEk

This photo was just waiting for a thread like this:
20121203-IMG_8918.jpg

Finally put ours up. This year, because a few strings had died entirely, we switched to LED lights.

Tree-2012.gif

-Kevin

Usually the only people that will see my tree is my daughter and her BF for a few hours on Christmas. If it weren't for them I prolly wouldn't bother putting one up. I have a cheesy little tree that I deco up just to have one for them but a couple of years ago I turned this rocket, Daddy Faddle...

DSCF2025.JPG

Into this rocket Christmas tree,

DSCF1887.JPG

I've been asking to put up one of these for years now... we just moved into a ranch built in 1959 so I finally got the OK. Authentic mid century aluminum with rotating stand AND four color wheel! :)
546843_3709916479964_1033332302_n.jpg

JK

Finally found a use for all those Quest plastic Micro Maxx rockets.

New tree.JPG

Xmas tree Bavarian style this morning in the garden.. we bring it inside on the 24th..

image-3534073495.jpg

I've been asking to put up one of these for years now... we just moved into a ranch built in 1959 so I finally got the OK. Authentic mid century aluminum with rotating stand AND four color wheel! :)
View attachment 107115

JK
Very cool. A friend of mine was cleaning out his parents attic and found one as well. He said it had never left the box and of course, the icing on the cake is the light wheel! Love Mid-century/atomic modern stuff.

Very cool. A friend of mine was cleaning out his parents attic and found one as well. He said it had never left the box and of course, the icing on the cake is the light wheel! Love Mid-century/atomic modern stuff.

The Luma-Disc offers a full four color Holiday Spectrum! (It says so on the box)

Back