• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Dynacom Tarantula and a Half

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Big block, ran when parked. Some scratches that will buff out. Smoker. Sold as is, where is. Top speed 1122 mph, 26k ft., N to M. Clean title.
This vintage beauty is sure to turn heads with its timeless design, offering a harmonious and stylish look. Under the hood, you'll find robust 4 inch motor mounts, known for performance. The two-stage Tarantula has a Push Button start, a popular feature. The Dynacom Tarantula is a true representation of its era, offering a unique blend of style, performance, and features. It's a great choice for those who appreciate classics.
The parts are all Dynacom. There are defects in some of the parts. It’s not brand new. There are 4 booster fins and 3 sustainer fins unmounted. The nose cone is cracked at the joint, I was going to carbon fiber it and foam.
$1500 firm, no low balls offers, I know what I have. No shipping, it would cost as much to ship it. Pick up in Las Vegas only, with walk through.
It looks great next to a Christmas tree.

Attachments

• 20231113_084014.jpg
    20231113_084014.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
  • SCAN0000.JPG
    SCAN0000.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231113_084032.jpg
    20231113_084032.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231113_084037.jpg
    20231113_084037.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Big block, ran when parked. Some scratches that will buff out. Smoker. Sold as is, where is. Top speed 1122 mph, 26k ft., N to M. Clean title.
This vintage beauty is sure to turn heads with its timeless design, offering a harmonious and stylish look. Under the hood, you'll find robust 4 inch motor mounts, known for performance. The two-stage Tarantula has a Push Button start, a popular feature. The Dynacom Tarantula is a true representation of its era, offering a unique blend of style, performance, and features. It's a great choice for those who appreciate classics.
The parts are all Dynacom. There are defects in some of the parts. It’s not brand new. There are 4 booster fins and 3 sustainer fins unmounted. The nose cone is cracked at the joint, I was going to carbon fiber it and foam.
$1500 firm, no low balls offers, I know what I have. No shipping, it would cost as much to ship it. Pick up in Las Vegas only, with walk through.
It looks great next to a Christmas tree.
The Dynacom Tarantula is a beauty! I hope whoever buys it keeps it flying for years to come.

a nice stylish sales pitch, back from the days when Craigslist wasn't even a thought, and all we had was VBraunList.
I am approaching the wife about this, but... since I asked for a Loki-Dart for Xmas, I may get hit.
:)

To the lurkers:
The dread of losing out out on the last complete Dynacom Tarantula consumes your imagination, like a ravenous beast that gnaws at the heart.
You watch every comment with a paranoid vigilance, fearing that some unseen bidder might snatch her away.
The constant anxiety, a restless agitation, a nervous horror, that fills the soul with a nameless dread of missing your opportunity.
Haunted by a thousand phantoms, a thousand possibilities, a thousand what-ifs, that torment day and night, that only rocket people understand.

A slave to the imagination, of what could have been.

To the lurkers:
The dread of losing out out on the last complete Dynacom Tarantula consumes your imagination, like a ravenous beast that gnaws at the heart.
You watch every comment with a paranoid vigilance, fearing that some unseen bidder might snatch her away.
The constant anxiety, a restless agitation, a nervous horror, that fills the soul with a nameless dread of missing your opportunity.
Haunted by a thousand phantoms, a thousand possibilities, a thousand what-ifs, that torment day and night, that only rocket people understand.

A slave to the imagination, of what could have been.
Everyone has a difference of opinion, but I am not that into pre-built rockets. Occasionally I might, especially if they need some work or upgrades. If this was a kit, I would be *very* interested. I hope you sell it and find a good home. Just giving my personal opinion which I suspect is common. It may take you awhile to sell at this price. Has anyone made an offer?

Back