Go Bobcats rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barracuda

Reaction score
I uploaded a keychain video of this a while back I'm just now getting some of these on youtube..enjoy I did:wink:[video=youtube_share;VrTO7p-UcOg]https://youtu.be/VrTO7p-UcOg[/video]It's a 3"mailer tube on a 3D12-3 cluster with a 38" umbrella chute,altimeter said 302'.My first time with clustering..I was pleased.If it looks a little unorganized I had about a 10 minute window from prep to recovery:jaw:

One of the better ground view launch videos I've seen, little bit of background, people, motion. Able to see the whole flight (not 30 seconds of some impossible speck), recovery. Very nice!

Great flight and video! Good thing it wasn't windy, looks like you have a lot of chute on it.

Thanks guys,around a school there's always some kind of scenery other than just a field and yes it has a lot of chute so it only flys on calm days.Umbrella chutes catch a wicked amount of air

Why does the camera side of the rocket always land facing the ground?

Well IMO most people tape there camera between two fins so when it lands it's going to lay down between fins.On a 3fnc 1 fin will be up but the camera will still be facing or close to the ground.That make sense?..I'm already confused

Back