A couple of Launches with the family.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chugosh

Reaction score
Sent aloft my modified mosquito and my undressed Buckshot. Both flew great!
Family Rocket Launch

Rockets001.jpg
Rockets002.jpg

You can almost see the nose damage on the Mosquito it got landing on the street.
Each time it came down, it landed nose first, twice in grass, and once on the street.
But we could see it the whole while so no worries.
Rockets003.jpg

Yeah, I got impatient and sent up the Buckshot all unpainted, but it went beautifully, anyway.
Rockets004.jpg

It flew twice. The first time the nose cone was in too tight, so it lawn darted, but the second time it popped nicely.

Last edited:
Looks like a good time was had by all. I keep telling myself I should get a few of these.

Get that Buck Shot dressed up and let us see her again :). Sounds like she's flying well for you!

Great video of the launches. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Reminds me I need to get busy on my diminutive deuce.

Too much ice on the roads, so the kids had a 2 hour late start for school, so why not put up a couple rockets?!
We shot my converted Mosquito twice, the button pressed by my 5 year old girl, and the older kids launched their rockets. Nate's Buckshot went up quite well and the streamer came out even though it was on a NE motor. Nice flight. Then Veronica's Doo-Hickey had a good slow and low flight on a regular micromax motor. All four shots were done one one igniter, so I am building up a nice backstock of igniters for whenever I might need them.

Camera went kaput or there most certainly would have been more pics. The Buckshot is nicely painted now in orange and yellow.

Back