Three Quality Vendors!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Since I know folks like to know who takes good care of their customers, I thought I'd toss out the names of the last three I've ordered from, all of whom delivered what was ordered very promptly.

Don @ Squirrel Works - he actually got my order out faster than promised. He has some appointments coming up, and said it would delay the order by a day. It didn't.

Kent & Ed @ Giant Leap - Shortly after placing the order, I got a Thank You from Ed, and my stuff was sent out promptly.

Bob @ AeroCon - Same as Giant Leap

This is why all three are my "short list" of who I turn to when I need something.

-Kevin

Great thread Troj.

Here are three of mine:

PML - ask me if I meant to order the wrong sized centering for the ordered body tube before shipping. (and the correct answer is: No I did not (again), thank you for asking.)

3 Dogs Rocketry - they must have shipped my Kevlar 3 days before I ordered it. The 3 sizes I ordered were nicely packaged in one bag with 3 individually sealed compartments. Very impressive.

Top Flight Recovery - sent not one, but two free replacements for a burnt through Nomex blanket that was most likely my fault. And I love the pink and the green parachutes. You can see them from a mile away.

Bones

Back