• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

24mm G motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Hi all,

I came across a handful of the old Aerotech 24mm G motors and have used two of them since then. They've rekindled my memories with those motors and I would love to find more. Does anyone have any kicking around that they don't want?

I'm located in St. Louis, MO. I hope to make MWP this fall, but aside from that not much rocket activity for me (unless I can squeeze Airfest in which is a tough call at this time).

comments or PMs are welcome :)

-Mike

Good luck. Between the 24 mm Aerotech and Ellis Mountain long burn 24s, I miss these motors.

Good luck. Between the 24 mm Aerotech and Ellis Mountain long burn 24s, I miss these motors.

Yeah... I was lucky enough to come into 2 G55's and 3 G110's. I've burned one each in my Estes Mini Fat Boy. Those are a hoot.

Not exactly what you want, but CTI has several 24mm G motors they are currently making.

Back