• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Alpha 1225 Picture Card Insert

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bibbster

Reaction score
I normally don't make my first post a wanted post, but here it is. I'm looking for the insert picture card of the Estes Alpha 1225 (shown below), or a full size scan. My daughter and I are just getting into rocketry and are keeping a book of all of our builds. The Alpha kit was the first rocket I built way back in 1989. In mechanical drawing class I drew plans for a launch pad, which I then made in shop class. The teacher gave me an Alpha kit, which I built, but never launched. Sadly, the rocket and the launch pad are long gone, but I recently picked up a bulk Alpha kit not thinking that it wouldn't come with an insert card. Anyway, any help you can provide is appreciated.

001225_package_1_1.jpg

Best,
Jeremy

I guess in reality any production image would work, not just the one above, since they have made it for years. One from the late 80's would be neat but beggars can't be choosers. lol

PM me your email address and I'll send you a few. I have a number of scans of older ones (as well as the latest face card) that I've compiled as part of my "50 years of the Alpha" project last fall.

I just sent you an email with six different face cards in it shown in reverse chronological order. For 1989 I'd expect the fourth or fifth one would be what you originally had.

Email received, Bernard! Thank you so much for taking the time to send those to me. I'm printing one now to go in our book. :)

Back