Who has package from Wildman BS sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on nose cones? I think order might have had a motor that he was waiting on too. I have my av-bay all built and NC sled and tracker all done, tested and itching to fly. We are on the verge of a state wide burn ban here and it will be just my luck that as soon as the Blackhawk arrives, a burn ban will be issued. I may have to take a trip to Argonia to get my rocket fix.

4 38mm kits without nose cones. They must've been behind at that time. I am in no rush. Jackie was informed and said all was good. They are coming.

My stuff is on the way! Long skinny box containing the Falcon 3 body tube/coupler and the Mach 2 parts arrived yesterday. Second shipment is arriving next week, should contain the rest of the parts for the Falcon and other things that didn't fit inside the body tube.

Rocketman stowed away inside the body tube.

I hope the Falcon 3 nosecone is what has been holding my order. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

I confirmed that my BS order is still waiting on a shipment of Dark Matter motors from AT. I guess they've been pretty busy. :)

Apparently a shipment of Aerotech showed up Friday. My box o' fun is on the way, sans a bit of 54mm hardware that they offered to ship later. Thanks Tim!

Picked up my box on Wednesday. I'll have to pull the trigger on a Mach 2 soon... Wont be going to Airfest this year, unfortunately, so no big needed for one just yet.

Nothing yet from my orders.

Talked to Jackie and they're waiting on 75mm closures and a J275 reload. Hopefully in the next few weeks.

Most of our stuff came in last month, but we still have a few odds and ends that we are waiting for. I didn't post up when we got the first shipment, it took us a while to sort it out and put it away.
Before:

001.jpg

After:
004.jpg

Sorting it all out:
005.jpg

Most of our stuff came in last month, but we still have a few odds and ends that we are waiting for. I didn't post up when we got the first shipment, it took us a while to sort it out and put it away.
Before:

001.jpg

After:
004.jpg

Sorting it all out:
005.jpg

Maaaaaaaan....congrats!

Is it cool to ask what ya spent on motors?

Nate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Maaaaaaaan....congrats!

Is it cool to ask what ya spent on motors?

Nate

I didn't spend anything on motors, Sharon buys them. Having two L3 fliers in the family can get a bit expensive when you fly as much as we do.
I asked her the same question, and she said it would be hard to figure it out. We have four receipts from that sale, with a bunch of other stuff on them.

011.jpg

I get nervous when she goes into a vendors trailer at a big launch. Last year at Airfest, she secretly bought me an O3400 with the 98mm 6XL casing....

I didn't spend anything on motors, Sharon buys them. Having two L3 fliers in the family can get a bit expensive when you fly as much as we do.
I asked her the same question, and she said it would be hard to figure it out. We have four receipts from that sale, with a bunch of other stuff on them.

011.jpg

I get nervous when she goes into a vendors trailer at a big launch. Last year at Airfest, she secretly bought me an O3400 with the 98mm 6XL casing....
Maaaaaaaan!!!

That's awesome!

You are a lucky man.

Nate

Just got my order, they are still waiting on 54mm hardware but sent me everything else to get started.

Sugar Mommy

NOT a mommy, rocket babe might work.

IMG_8340.jpg

Just don't use a casing before checking what she is flying....
And I do actually pay for the motors that I fly, she deducts them from my paltry SS check.
Despite all the rocket booty in those pictures, we are still waiting for a few more motors and some AT 54mm seal disks. All of our 54/1706 casings get a lot of use.

Yes, still waiting on a substantial order. I figure it's a while before I head to LDRS so no rush. If I don't start see something in the way of product or comms by 4/1 then it's time to start contacting someone and see if they can get some things shipped. Otherwise wait it out.

Yeah, my launch is mini-midwest power so I still have 2mo. Though doing 2 certs at that launch means I still have a substantial amount to take care of. Still should be ok.

You and her could stage something multistage past 100,000ft if you all wanted. Maybe she dreams of space secretly too. Maybe she's hinting at something more challenging. An O staged to something else big no longer qualifies as a hobby toy in my book.

I'm still waiting on a pre-Black _ Sale 24/40 and a few reloads. C'mon Aerotech, I know you've been overwhelmed since the CTI fire, but it's been almost 6 months...

I got my order two weeks ago too. Still waiting on the nose cone for my blackhawk 38, but I'm going to start building the rest of it next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

We talked to Jackie via email this week, the rest of our order is mostly AT dark matter loads. Jackie said that AT was slammed with DM orders, and are finally getting caught up. Since Wildman is coming to LDRS this year, we will get the rest of our order delivered to that launch.
In the mean time, we will just have to make do with the other 500 motors we have in stock...

I'm still waiting with a 38mm nosecone and AT 24/40 case holding my order up. I have plenty of other things to keep me busy, so no worries here.

I'm still waiting with a 38mm nosecone and AT 24/40 case holding my order up. I have plenty of other things to keep me busy, so no worries here.
I'm STILL waiting on my 38mm Blackhawk nose cone also. Talked to Jackie a couple weeks ago and she said that their nose cone supplier can only make 2 a day. I'm thinking Tim needs a new supplier. I got my Blackhawk all built and ready to fly, still no NC. Luckily I found an old plastic LOC nose cone laying around that fits. Now I have a place to put my tracker and I can finally start flying it.

Back