The Reagans loves the space program

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy was his rock. They are both missed by many of us including me. I wonder what president Reagan would think about the fact that the United States now must bum a ride with the Russians inn order to reach the International Space Station?

So many people hate the Reagans. For me, they inspired a generation to be better.

Nancy was his rock. They are both missed by many of us including me. I wonder what president Reagan would think about the fact that the United States now must bum a ride with the Russians inn order to reach the International Space Station?

I think Ron would say, "Let's do something about it and quick!"

It is not coincidence that one of our greatest leaders was in a great marriage! Behind every great man, there is a great woman! Well, except for one, and he was crucified!

Reagan might have been the best President in the last 100 years.

Top 3 for sure. He had a way of being able to get along with people with divergent views, something sadly missing in Washington these days. Nancy was a national treasure, her sincerity, energy, and devotion to what she believed in were matched only by Eleanor Roosevelt.

Ronald Reagan was a true statesman and Nancy Davis was the love of his life.

[video=youtube;Qa7icmqgsow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7icmqgsow[/video]

Back