Xbox one games for a 10yo girl?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAttebery

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My kids asked for an Xbox One for Christmas. My 12yo son had a list of games he wants but my 10yo daughter hasn't asked for any specific titles. Most of the games I've seen for it are shooters/RPGs/Sports. I got the Lego Movie edition and I was thinking about getting them Minecraft and Minecraft Story mode. Do any of you have suggestions?

Thanks!

When I first saw the title, I thought it might be one of those "World's Shortest Books."

Disney Infinity is pretty good and you can get characters she's bound to like.

Sadly there is very little, and why I don't have one in my home with the little ones. However, with the recent release of backward compatibility with some 360 games, it is a little more appealing. A list of those currently compatible is: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility There's a PDF that shows all of them. This may enable you to enjoy the benefits of the Xbox One and use either previous games, or have some they can play while waiting on newer family friendly games to be released. My fingers are crossed on the later as I want one myself.

+1 for Disney Infinity. Also maybe check out Terraria, Zoo Tycoon, and Rabbids Invasion. Terraria may be a little too in depth. Be aware Disney Infinity uses characters purchased separately that can fo for around 20 bucks each. Also I think the Xbox One will play the older 360 games with a software update, lots of games to choose from there. Your local Game Stop can help decide if nothing else.

Mike

get the KINECT sensor, there are some cool sports and dance games that make you move around rather than sitting still using a hand-held controller, your arms and legs are the controllers.

I guess I should have said in my first post that we have a wii and the have a bunch of games from Nintendo, Lego, Rabids, Just Dance and Skylanders (and a ton of characters) which is really similar to Infinity.

It's good to know that we can use 360 games on it. I think I'm going to get her the Minecraft Story mode games too.

Back