Submitted for your entertainment:

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxQ

Tripoli 2747
Reaction score
[video=youtube;eSYFq-KCoHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYFq-KCoHw[/video]

I always thought science was science.
I always thought NASA was about science.
Maybe I'm wrong, behind the times.
If so...How do we keep pace with the Chinese and Europeans in the future?

Last edited:
Nuts comes to mind but then I feel bad for insulting nuts.

If you ever carefully listen to these conspiracy theorists they all do the same thing, essentially take sound bites (usually completely out of context) from whatever supports their position, and then run with it. What I cannot figure out is, are they just trolls trying to get a rise out of people, are they simply trying to manipulate someone's beliefs on whatever topic for whatever reason, or are thy just not mentally capable of following the bouncing ball.

Nuts comes to mind but then I feel bad for insulting nuts.

If you ever carefully listen to these conspiracy theorists they all do the same thing, essentially take sound bites (usually completely out of context) from whatever supports their position, and then run with it. What I cannot figure out is, are they just trolls trying to get a rise out of people, are they simply trying to manipulate someone's beliefs on whatever topic for whatever reason, or are thy just not mentally capable of following the bouncing ball.
In a free society I have no problem with people wanting to believe whatever makes them happy. But if these folks want to come to my town and make our schools start teaching the world is flat, which is what this guy intends to do, I don't think I could sit idly by. He was a bit rude and disrespectful while he was at it, which did not endear me to his thesis/argument.

Last edited:
Wow,,, ten minutes listening to that guy and I'd be as messed up as drinking a twelve pack in an hour. I bumped a button and shut it off not long after the whole
Flat Earth and Science tests rAnt..
Although I do agree that I'm disappointed in our space program. In elementary school the teacher would have
Someone haul a T.V.in and we watched the launches in
64 or so.. several,, and the year I was in Houston, bought the rocket, we landed on the moon. Now, we resupply the international space station using someone else's equipment, that bugs me.

Back