Trying to contact Adrian/Featherweight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stealth6

insert witty tagline here
Reaction score
Anyone heard from or seen Adrian Adamson from Featherweight/Raven of late? I've been trying to get in touch for a while with no response. I've got two email addresses, neither of which is working. And his PM box is full, so I can't reach him there. Also tried the Featherweight Forum, and again there is no presence there (in fact it states to contact him via TRF, which as stated above, doesn't work).

I don't have a phone number. NOTE: if you do have a phone number, please send it to me via PM rather than posting it publicly here online.

hmmmmmmm,
s6

Anyone heard from or seen Adrian Adamson from Featherweight/Raven of late? I've been trying to get in touch for a while with no response. I've got two email addresses, neither of which is working. And his PM box is full, so I can't reach him there. Also tried the Featherweight Forum, and again there is no presence there (in fact it states to contact him via TRF, which as stated above, doesn't work).

I don't have a phone number. NOTE: if you do have a phone number, please send it to me via PM rather than posting it publicly here online.

hmmmmmmm,
s6

Hi S6, sorry you had a hard time reaching me. I haven't been on TRF much recently. The way to contact me is by email at [email protected]

Thanks.

-Adrian

Hello Adrian!

I myself have been trying to contact you!

I placed an order for a Raven only to realize my mistake - I wanted the Combo deal! I emailed literally 2 minutes after I placed the order to ask for the difference to send the combo. I also used the Contact form.

I did it again 12 hours later.

And today, I get notification that it shipped. Doh!

Please, can I have some more sir? :)

Hello Adrian!

I myself have been trying to contact you!

I placed an order for a Raven only to realize my mistake - I wanted the Combo deal! I emailed literally 2 minutes after I placed the order to ask for the difference to send the combo. I also used the Contact form.

I did it again 12 hours later.

And today, I get notification that it shipped. Doh!

Please, can I have some more sir? :)

Adrian replied! Yay! As most of us should more often, he was out of town with his better half and wasn't able to get to the emails in time (he just grabbed and shipped the order).

He came through and upgrading me to the combo. Woohoo!

Thanks Adrian!

Latest posts

Back