OLD Estes Model Rocket Catalogs ON THE ESTES WEBSITE...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not the last... Only when the last BAR returns will there be a LAST PERSON to learn that.

They also have a nice selection (far from complete tho) of their instructions too: https://www.estesrockets.com/customer-service/instructions

That said, they don't often include the fin templates, nor the scans of the decals. So, they're not a perfect resource for cloning, but still it helps with finding part numbers (thus body tube dimensions, and things like that).

Last edited:
I just spent an hour going through the 1971 catalog and 1976 catalog and was reliving my youth. 1971 was my first year in the hobby. Good memories! What was incredible was remembering just how many of those tickets I built. Heck, now where are all those rockets?

Mike

There's a great picture in one of the '70s catalogs of someone trying to coax a large and apparently angry spider into a payload section. Wonder how that flight ended.

I just spent an hour going through the 1971 catalog and 1976 catalog and was reliving my youth. 1971 was my first year in the hobby. Good memories! What was incredible was remembering just how many of those tickets I built. Heck, now where are all those rockets?

Mike

I experienced something like that the first few times I looked at JimZ's website. I experienced a strong sense of what I like to call 'nostalgia'. VERY strong....

Back