So Much For Jeopardy AGAIN!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
These stupid escaped convicts from the Clinton Correctional Facility have ruined another nights episode of Jeopardy, but at least this time one of them is dead.:D:clap::clap:
The channel that plays Jeopardy here at 7:00pm has been doing these "Breaking News" stories at 7:00pm lately, and it really ticks me off, as Jeopardy is one of the few things that I enjoy.:mad:
Tonight they are overriding Jeopardy once again. Whay can't they wait til' 7:30 and the show for morons, Wheel of Fortune?:confused:

They moved "Wheel" to a different channel, and made sure to interrupt their Breaking News to let folks know where they could tune in to see Wheel, but as for those of us who wanted to exercise our minds for 20 minutes, I guess we can all just go read a book.:facepalm:

These stupid escaped convicts from the Clinton Correctional Facility have ruined another nights episode of Jeopardy, but at least this time one of them is dead.:D:clap::clap:
The channel that plays Jeopardy here at 7:00pm has been doing these "Breaking News" stories at 7:00pm lately, and it really ticks me off, as Jeopardy is one of the few things that I enjoy.:mad:
Tonight they are overriding Jeopardy once again. Whay can't they wait til' 7:30 and the show for morons, Wheel of Fortune?:confused:

I'm sure the escapees would feel bad if they knew this. :kill:

My wife is a Jeopardy fan and I read your comments and she literally did LOL.

Greg

My wife is a Jeopardy fan and I read your comments and she literally did LOL.

Greg

Jeopardy is lots of fun for me, especially if my Son watches it with me because it makes me feel smart.
When I was little and my Dad was still alive, my family used to play the board game Trivial Pursuit like every other night. We had all the different versions of the card sets, and as a kid I would attempt to read and memorize all the cards to get an advantage over my older Brother and Mom and Dad.
I am full of useless trivia, and the only time that I can flex that mental muscle is during Jeopardy.
There are some categories that I fail miserably in, like the ones about current Pop Stars and the kind of stuff that you would only know if you watch shows like Entertainment Tonight, but it the science, geography, history and most other categories I usually do quite well.

In general, I wish there were a way to disable "program interruptions" like weather alerts and so on. I never watch live TV, so all those thunderstorm alerts and other news-based interruptions are inconvenient weeks or a month later when I watch the program. Sigh.

If you get a chance, move to a region where they show Wheel at 7 and Jeopardy at 7:30 like in Virginia.

Jeopardy is lots of fun for me, especially if my Son watches it with me because it makes me feel smart.
When I was little and my Dad was still alive, my family used to play the board game Trivial Pursuit like every other night. We had all the different versions of the card sets, and as a kid I would attempt to read and memorize all the cards to get an advantage over my older Brother and Mom and Dad.
I am full of useless trivia, and the only time that I can flex that mental muscle is during Jeopardy.
There are some categories that I fail miserably in, like the ones about current Pop Stars and the kind of stuff that you would only know if you watch shows like Entertainment Tonight, but it the science, geography, history and most other categories I usually do quite well.

I was driving taxi when that game was hot. Standing in line at the Boise Airport you have lots of spare time. When they'd play it got so when people were stumped they looked to me...and I had the answer. The only question I missed is because who cares who the Key Grip in 'Gone With The Wind' was...except maybe his family. I found two errors in the "Rock & Roll" version, one was Cheap Trick's first album(it had Cheap Trick printed in old typewriter lettering all over the cover) and Motley Crue's first album( it had a photo of Vince Neal's ummm crotch, with a working zipper) They distributed the first 50,000 copies from the trunk of a car at their gigs attracting the attention of major labels.

In Cincinnati "Jeopardy" is bumped for the soccer games. But, it is on at 2 AM if we want to watch.

Most excellent news! They not only captured the second dirtbag, but someone got to poke a hole or two in him in the process!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Three Cheers for Law Enforcement!

Hopefully Jeopardy will now return to its regular schedule.:) Glad it happened on a Sunday when there is no Jeopardy.

He was reportedly coughing up blood.

Nothing better than a few warning shots to the center of mass to convince an escaped murderer/dismemberer that he's going back to the slammer.

I was driving taxi when that game was hot. Standing in line at the Boise Airport you have lots of spare time. When they'd play it got so when people were stumped they looked to me...and I had the answer. The only question I missed is because who cares who the Key Grip in 'Gone With The Wind' was...except maybe his family. I found two errors in the "Rock & Roll" version, one was Cheap Trick's first album(it had Cheap Trick printed in old typewriter lettering all over the cover) and Motley Crue's first album( it had a photo of Vince Neal's ummm crotch, with a working zipper) They distributed the first 50,000 copies from the trunk of a car at their gigs attracting the attention of major labels.

Old typewriter lettering? Come on any whiz at trivia knows that font.

Curiously, tonights Channel 3 Local News was not on because Golf was happening somewhere.

Curiously, tonights Channel 3 Local News was not on because Golf was happening somewhere.
Golf...now there is a show that will get the melon working...h ahaha h ha ha ha hah ah ah :facepalm:

I like Jeopardy...Cash Cab was a cool show.

Yup. In my hometown.

Lucky for the golfers and fans the temperature dropped down a cool 93 degrees today from the 105-106 it had been on Friday.
The Goodyear blimp has been buzzing the neighborhood for the past few days.

Back