Loki Research Specials 5/19/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, if you made a purchase and have not sent me a copy of you drivers license and TRA/NAR card, please do so.
Thank you

Also,

I still have a lot of propellant left for H reloads, a lot more left than I thought I had acctually. I have the most in H-160's still, but several of the others too. I'm just throwing it out there, but if you'd like to pick up a few extra reloads, G, H or I's at retail price and get them all mailed in one box, send me an email pronto. Sorry for the short notice. I should have the majority of these to the post office before 5PM today.

Thanks

Hey Scott, Just wanted to thank you for the business and the mention in this thread.
As you know I am swamped with work and I will get these on a machine as soon as I can.
If you are one of Scott's customers, please don't blame him if he has to wait for cases, it's on me and you are important to both of us.

Eric1 said:
Hey Scott, Just wanted to thank you for the business and the mention in this thread.
As you know I am swamped with work and I will get these on a machine as soon as I can.
If you are one of Scott's customers, please don't blame him if he has to wait for cases, it's on me and you are important to both of us.

What can I say...... I am lucky to have a guy like Eric to work with. We have had our disagreements and misunderstandings and we have always spoke to each other with respect like gentleman. That more than anything is the reason why I want to do business with him, and of course he does great work. It reminds me of something Bdale told me at Airfest a few years ago that as a kid, he remembered hearing his grandpa say to another man. Something about how most men have lost the ability to disagree with one another and remain civil, respectful and gentlemanly towards each other at the same time. if you're reading Bdale, please correct my wording of your memory if I misspoke.

I wanted to let everyone know that all of these orders have now been shipped and you should all have received an email from me that your order has shipped. I'm sorry for the delay from the holiday weekend. It's something I hadn't really thought about when I started the sale. There's never any "water cooler" talk around here about upcoming paid holidays, because well, they don't exist here. ;-)

Thank you to everyone who took part here in this sale. I am very happy to say that 10 out of 11 of you are brand new Loki Research customers. I hope you all enjoy using these fine American made & sourced products and materials. I thank you all for your support. If you get some good photos of your flights, please post them to the Loki Research 2015 thread and if you'd like to see them on the website, please send me a full resolution copy of them with permission to use them.

Thank you all,

I received my box over the weekend and could not be more pleased with the quality of product, the quality of service and the quality of business with becoming one of those new customers.

I'm sorry for the delay from the holiday weekend. It's something I hadn't really thought about when I started the sale. There's never any "water cooler" talk around here about upcoming paid holidays, because well, they don't exist here. ;-)

You should start a Union, I hear your boss is a real jerk ;)

Back