I may be grasping for straws here- Rocket engine compatability question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheepdog

Reaction score
Is there an application out there anywhere that I can enter a manufactures name along with a specific model rocket that will
list the compatable rocket motors. I know I can go to each manufactures catalog or site and get this information.
Was just curious if anything out there exisit. I have seen open rocket and Rocksim but they do not have any existing
rockets listed that I am aware of.

Don't be to hard on my laziness...I have built spreadsheets with this information just wondering.

Thanks my feloow rocketeers..

Kevin:

Thrustcurve.org shows all compatible motors for a certain size rocket that you input the basic dimensions of.

You can also view the Flight Logs at the bottom of a kit's page at RocketReviews.com to see the motors others have used in the rocket and read how the flight went.

-- Roger

As always the members always come through here.....Thrustcurve is my new friend!!!!It would be nice if you were able to search for a rocket name,
I do not see any logic on how the rockets are listed.Maybe I am missing something...

If you all get a chance check out my album for my rocket collection and work room pretty cool, just an old man who refuses to grow up.

Thanks again my friends

Kevin

There may be a way to search or filter different kits on thrust curve but I have yet to find out how. John Coker is the developer of the site and he may be able to shed some light on searching.

Back