• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New scans of the Tiger Streak/Apache 2 Fins

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The Centuri Tiger Streak (5357) and the Estes Apache 2 (1388) are the same rocket with different decals and paint, that's it. Over on plans.rocketshoppe.com they've got a (bad) image of the fin template for the Tiger streak, but there's no indication of scale, and it's so rough, I'm not willing to risk cutting balsa for it.

Can someone make a new scan of either one's fins (unassembled) that has some form of scale (like a ruler)?

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Got my hands on one... The box it was shipped in was impaled, and the body tube was crushed. However the fins made it through fine.

Oh, and here's the decals

Last edited:
Jeebus, man! You making a repository or what?

Jus doin what I can.

One of these days, I'd like to add JimP's rocket plans (probably under the name JPL (JimP's List)) to the list of archives such as JimZ's and plans.rocketshoppe.com

Last edited:
Back