Everybody got their Wisconsin red on for tonight's game?!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric? Glad too see your ok this morning...It's Preston i'm worried about...:confused: He's been very quiet. I'm thinking anyone with a BLUE car driving through Wisconsin today with out of state plates got a healthy speeding ticket.

Even though i'm NOT a Basketball fan it sure was great to see Da Badgers in the big show last night. I may have moved down here but, they can't make me a Hoosier no matter hard they try! ;)

Surprised i didn't hear a knock on the door yesterday (You know i only live about 45 minutes from downtown Indy) requesting a place to stay and, some Cheesy pizza. :D Oh well, at least you know i'm close in case you need to make an emergency run down here.

Was on the northwest side of Indy yesterday morning getting the windows tinted on my new ride and, stopped at the nearest Bob Evans only to be swamped by a herd of Red and, White. I couldn't resist....:rolleyes:

Y'all from Wisecousin!? Never been there...heard it's some really purtty place up there!:lol:

Why y'all names end in "Ski", "Check" or "Burg/Berg"?....*whoops*:p

Eat a lot cheese do you'uns? Stop up the old pipes huh? Make y'all mean when you got to poo-poo? :D

I'll stop there....sometime this year i'll be up at Bong and, i have a feeling that i'm going to get Tazed, Cuffed and, take a Swim for that...:point:

There's always next year and, you'll ALWAYS have a place to stay if you ever come down from the great white north...for any event in Indy! ;)

Preston come back...come back...come back.......

Last edited:
How does a guy who has had to vacate two of his final four appearances, and nearly (were it not for a game tying 3 and overtime win by Kansas over Memphis)

That shot is still referred to as "The Three" in Jayhawk Land. My father-in-law has a framed photo of it in his living room.

Back