Estes Der Red Max Long Sleeve Shirt?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if the skull and crossbones was big, covering most of the back of a t-shirt. Put the DRM logo in the pocket position on the front or something. Kill marks could be under the logo, on a sleeve, or leave them off.

But frankly, the only reasonable place to wear that is at a launch, and all it really needs there is the skull and crossbones.

I love this. A bit on the pricey side, BUT its long sleave. Don't see many shirts to wear at rocket launches that are long sleeve. Anyone know any good codes I can use if I decided to push the button and get one?

Yeah, I would say this is something only for launches. Anywhere else, if people don’t get the reference, it would probably look like you are in some kind of political extremist group.
Maybe. It’s really funny that our associations are that strong that people would make that connection when all of the worst-offending symbols are absent.

My Goblin shirt idea is way too complex to expect to see it marketed.

Yellow shirt of an appropriate Cub Yellow-ish shade. Black elastic for the collar. On the left sleeve, a black band with yellow above and below and the 3 on its back. Big Goblin logo centered on the back and the Goblin text and some bats on the front.

...Goblin shirt!? where...when...?
When Randy Boadway of eRockets bought Semroc I believe the first new kit he released was a clone of the Estes Goblin kit. He offered a limited edition Goblin T-Shirt for an extra charge with the purchase of the Goblin kit.

Yeah, I would say this is something only for launches. Anywhere else, if people don’t get the reference, it would probably look like you are in some kind of political extremist group.
Where do you go that isn't a launch!?! Can't be any fun at all.

Back