you know you're a pet owner when

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, I don't even notice spots any more...

BTW, the stuff I buy at Pet Co, "Nature's Miracle" is truly a miracle worker at getting out stains out of the carpeting! Just follow the instructions...my wife always uses Resolve, but that doesn't work well.

And we have found that if you need to get blood out of the carpeting, hydrogen peroxide works extremely well.

It doesn't matter what color of clothes you wear; the hair will show because of different colored pets (tan; white and liver; black).

-A significant portion of your rocket fleet has tooth marks on them. (I've since started storing my rockets on a wall mounted rack out of reach, so this is no longer an issue.)
-You have to be real quite or shut yourself in a room when untangling a parachute so they don't hear you and come running.

(We have two cats.)

You step in something squishy with bare feet and hope its throw-up and not from the other end :y:
Full disclosure: After stepping in fresh dog diarrhea at 2 am in total darkness, I had to think long and hard before deciding to NOT cut off my foot. :facepalm:

The last vehicle I bought, I matched the interior color to my dogs coat... Less vacuuming.

Adrian

Shadow is wonderful about not having "accidents" on the floor.
However, there are spots- from peanut butter. She gets her Nylabone dipped in her own private jar.

You know you're a pet owner when

You drive 2,100 miles cross country with three dogs because that's the only way to get them to their new home

IMG_0632.jpg

+1 for Nature's Miracle.

@jd2cylman When you deal with coprophagia, sometimes you get the same thing from both ends. And yes, it's even grosser than it sounds.

-A significant portion of your rocket fleet has tooth marks on them. (I've since started storing my rockets on a wall mounted rack out of reach, so this is no longer an issue.)
-You have to be real quite or shut yourself in a room when untangling a parachute so they don't hear you and come running.

(We have two cats.)

usually right after you have spent the better part of the day sanding and shaping- lol :facepalm:

The last two rugs we have bought are oriental style and I would say the color is "cat barf". When they throw up on those, you can't even see the spots.

We have another carpet that is almost the same color but is a solid color and the spots are noticeable unless you really take a lot of time cleaning the stains.

You shovel a path through the grass in the back yard because the snow is too deep for the dog to pee.

It’s not that you wonder “Who’s” it is, as WHAT’S it from”.

Then I suppose that presents the next item for the list...

And you refer to your four legged friends as "who" and not "what."

You shovel a path through the grass in the back yard because the snow is too deep for the dog to pee.

So True!
We just got 2 feet of snow last week end and after 4 hours of clearing the driveway I used the snow blower for another 30 minutes clearing out a 150' long "pee path" for the dog.

Dog's master my a$$

Greg

Back