Quest Q2G2 are back!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Just got my shipping invoice from AT/QAuest. The back ordered short Q2G2's are on there way along with the 8" ones and more AT 29mm motor retainers. I only have 8 6 packs of the 3" ones and 10 packs of 8" ones and more going on order tomorrow. I should have them Tus. or Wed. and will be up on the Webstore site. As most know my policy if I don't have it I don't put it up but I will gladly special order. When they go up I am asking the people that order to limit the order to 2 of each so a few people can get a chance at them untill the pipeline is filled.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Are they really the same old formula or some new thing reusing the old name?

They started dribbeling out motors a couple months ago with the old starters. But I can't verify until next week.
Also you only need 5 personalities to buy this batch up. 2 packs of each type.
Mr. Bob

Down to the last 2 Q2G2 3" and 4 Long in stock. then were out till the next order due in 2weeks or so. let me know if I run out if you want to back order or not in case I sell out before pulling the item. Just to toss it out we will be having a Tax refund sale the last weekend of Feb. Kinda like Black Friday. Also I have a couple Q2G2 bulk packs on the way.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

I think that can happen. And if you want I can hold it for you so you can get the Tax Refund sale price. Wink Nod.
Mr. Bob

How many short Q2G2's are in a bulk pack? How much will that cost? I am going to be starting DD soon and will need to stock up.

If memory is working (I'm at my real job with no computor access). There is 24 and retail is $25.00.
Of course I discount.
Mr. Bob

just got e-mail from AT/Quest yesterday. They are not going to have any more Q2G2 bulk packs. (they deleted them on my current order). They are still on the Quest website for now but I guess it will be taken off when they get to it. Also I will have a bunch 6 packs of Q2G2 and 8" long igniters in a week or 2.
Mr. Bob
Countyline hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Back