Quest Question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTRockets

Reaction score
Any updates from Quest regarding their Q2G2 starters and availability? The website seems to have quite a few things that are not in stock. I am a huge fan of their products so I ama bit concerned on ease of availability.

Thanks

CTRockets

There is a lot of items in stock there website shows out of stock. The Q2G2 shorts are still out but the longs are in. I am just weighting the next order (due the end of next week). My website has most of the currently available Quest items.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Ok. Thanks. I was just worried they were discontinuing items due to the merger with Aerotech.

I got a "we have them back in stock" notice from Hobbylinc for 25-packs of B6-4s a couple of days ago. That implies there some igniters/starters to be had....just maybe not yet separately. Based on what Bill Stine said at NARAM, if you want the existing Q2G2s you need to buy motor packs anyway. The "starters" will be slightly different when sold/shipped separately.

I just got a shipping invoice from AT/Quest I have 6 6 packs of STD Q2G2's and 10 packs of 8" Q2G2's on the way. Expected delivery Tuesday or Wensday. I am limiting orders to 2 each so a few people can get some. (The bulk Q2G2's weren't shipped).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

I just got a shipping invoice from AT/Quest I have 6 6 packs of STD Q2G2's and 10 packs of 8" Q2G2's on the way. Expected delivery Tuesday or Wensday. I am limiting orders to 2 each so a few people can get some. (The bulk Q2G2's weren't shipped).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

That's good new Bob. Do you know if these will have the new formula pyrogen that Bill Stine mentioned during the Manufacturer's Forum at last year's NARAM ?

I can't answer that until I see them next week. They won't be on my web store until they show up. Also starter sets micromax and 18mm are back along with more AT 29mm motor retainers.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

No worries. Thought maybe your invoice documents might have given you some clue (like maybe the use of the word "starter" :) ). He did say the new formula was slightly slower and he repeated slightly for emhasis but, ya know, we're all curious.

Back