Registration for the 2nd annual GRITS Winternationals is now OPEN!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PropellantHead

Reaction score
Weee'rrreee BAAAaaack!!!

Everything is mostly the same as last year with the following notable exceptions:

- Max impulse is now "N" class.
- The group hotel (Comfort Inn) rate went up three dollars to $78. We do not have a group rate with Econo Lodge but it remains a good choice for the budget conscious
- The GRITS t-shirt is now available via pre-order ONLY. And it looks a little different (purple color & the event year printed on it).

Click here to register.

As always, feel free to reply here or via PM with any questions you may have. We look forward to flying with you!

It will be a TRA launch so Ex. is welcome.

As per last year it will be a 20,000 ft. MSL waiver*

other details:

DATES: February 27 = March 1 (TRA sanctioned all 3 days; NAR flyers welcomed)
TIMES: 10am to 6pm all three days.
MOTOR SUPPORT: Anything from 1/8A up to N

See our web site for additional info: https://www.gritslaunch.com

* waiver is currently pending; it appears there may be an issue with waivers, in general, for this region of the U.S. since late Fall of 2014 but we are proceeding assuming we will get the waiver

We just registered and reserved a room at the Super 8. We'll be there with model rocket motors, kits, and supplies. If there's anything special you want us to bring, please let us know.

-- Roger
jonrocket.com

Hotel reserved and registration complete. Had fun last year in spite of the weather, I'm sure it will be better this year. Had some trouble with the link to the volunteer sign up page, got an error when i tried the link, but i sent an message through the contact form so I'm sure it will get handled. Now i just need to finish a few long suffering projects.

Hotel reserved and registration complete. Had fun last year in spite of the weather, I'm sure it will be better this year. Had some trouble with the link to the volunteer sign up page, got an error when i tried the link, but i sent an message through the contact form so I'm sure it will get handled. Now i just need to finish a few long suffering projects.

What slot did you want to work?

If I recall right there was a food vender there last year will there be one there this year? Just planning.

Back