• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large Smokes and a V2 for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Recently acquired several built rockets from a friends estate. I am keeping most of them for my collection, but there are a few I would like to sell. All three rockets were possibly built from a Polecat Aerospace kits, built with Fiber-glassed Phenolic tubing. Each rocket sports an Aeropack retainer but do not include a recovery system or electronics. These rockets will be for sale until this Thursday, else I will store them in my parents attic until i visit them again later this year.

7.5” Nike Smoke. 75mm motor. $275
5.5” Nike Smoke. 54mm motor. $135
7.5” V2. 75mm motor. $225

If interested, pm me and I will calculate shipping.

Big Nike Standing.jpg

Big V2 Standing.jpg

Couple of Nikes.jpg

V2 Tail End.jpg

Nike Smoke.jpg

Last edited:
I PM'd message about the 5.5" a few moments ago.
Very interested in buying it!

Looks like one of the several interested parties sent money to purchase all three rockets. Thanks for all the inquiry's :). I will post sold once the check clears.

Looks like one of the several interested parties sent money to purchase all three rockets. Thanks for all the inquiry's :). I will post sold once the check clears.

Huh!? I thought you had me 2nd in line for the 5.5" Nike Smoke? I hope the guy ahead of me bought them all then.

Back