• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rocket fleet and supplies for sale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomsteve

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
ive been surfin this forum for some time now. my adrenaline gets flowin a bit seein all everyone here is doing but has also made me realize its time to sell my fleet and supplies that have been collecting dust for quite a few years now. bear with me on the pics and description now as im not that computer literate.
these have all been pretty much in storage for the last 10 years.
im gonna have to add the pics and then add a description in a post lower so I can describe whats in the pictures.

100_4816.jpg100_4817.jpg100_4818.jpg100_4819.jpg100_4819.jpg100_4819.jpg100_4820.jpg100_4821.jpg100_4822.jpg

Attachments

• 100_4815.jpg
    100_4815.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_4815.jpg
    100_4815.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 213
Looks like some good stuff. Where are you located? I'm sure someone on here will be interested.

allright, now for descriptions as good as I can remember:
rockets- from left to right-
scratch built hex rocket 29mmt
pml amraam2
I believe an estes lance beta29mmt is 3rd in line
ISQY tomahawk 38 mmt
PML mini bbx
aerotech mirage 29 mmt
one without nose cne is scratch built 54mmt ill try to describe a bit later on
mini magg 38mmt
THOY nighthawk 7-29mmt( friggin awesome flights with 3 g125's and 4 g 25's)
the black one on the end is a hawk and I don't recall the maker.(never flown)
then the scratch built tetrahedron 38mmt( never flown)

ok, that's the rockets ( I think). I built strong. all rockets have through the wall to the mmt fin mounting, 45 minute epoxy gussets and through all construction and 2 part expanding foam where possible to strengthen up the canister.
the one without the nose cone is a scratch built I was building for supersonic flight. 54 mmt and bt wrapped in a Kevlar sock and aircraft grade ply for fins.
theres quite a bit I could go into detail but I think a pm or email to me would be better.
the other stuff: in there is a transolve st-2 timer, a box of homemade igniters( I cant recall the company name of the kit),the 38 mm casing, unfportunately the fore and aft closures are somewhere in northern Michigan in an amraam 2. theres numerous hardware incliding a slimline 38mm retainer and other retainers, numerous parachutes, shock cords, aerotech delays,a military ammo box.....im gonna have to go out there and write a list iffen I was to put down everything.
anyways, im lookiin to sell this all as a package and want to get $400 obo for all. im located in commerce twp,mi.
email [email protected].
sure hard to sell it all, but they haven't flown in a long time and I don't see it happening in my future, but I know this would bring someone a lot of smiles and fun.

Attachments

• 100_4828.jpg
    100_4828.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 0
100_4839.jpg100_4840.jpg

a couple more pics whilst I managed a lil free time this weekend. this is the nighthawk.after I painted it the synergy green I left the rail guides off so theres no guides, buttons or lugs on it.

Attachments

• 100_4839.jpg
    100_4839.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 98
100_4832.jpg100_4838.jpg100_4846.jpg

hopefully a closer up of stuff and a couple of the 8" sonotube one.

with the sale im going to donate $50 to the forum. great forum here and just surfin gets my adrenaline pumpin!

Is there a 29 40-120 case in there? I would be interested in that.

I'm looking for spare "starters" if you have any. Not sure if you're trying to selling this stuff in person or plan to ship.
Thanks

Sorry for the delay in replying. After interst from some folks on here and selling a couple of the rockets and stuff I've decided to break this up and sell stuff separately. I'll get better pictures and prices real soon for ya's.

ok, finally getting to this. 1st of all the nighthawk, minimagg, tomahawk, mini bbx, timer, and ingiters are sold.

motor casings:
sorry but no closures
29-180
38-240
38-360
$23 each shipped or all 3 $60 shipped

100_4872.jpg

paypal only at this time for payments.

aerotech mirage. 29mmt. very 1st one I got when I got into higher-than-estes-power rocketry. and on 1st flight I learned a lot about delays. a g80 with a 10 second delay is not a good choice for a mirage. been rebuilt from fins up. ive had a LOT of flights on this.
$50 shipped.

100_4868.jpg100_4869.jpg

Attachments

• 100_2968.jpg
    100_2968.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I'll take the dog.......
He / she looks really cute....
My daughter would flip....lol

Teddy

PML amraam 2. phenolic tube kit. missing one of the upper fins( forgot what they are called but its in a fiend in Jackson).
100_4873.jpg100_4875.jpg100_4876.jpg
$50 shipped

4" 54mmt booster. was building this to go supersonic. Kevlar sock on bt. aircraft grade birch fins through the wall to the mmt, 3 hour epoxy gussets at mmt, inside of bt and outside. plus 2 part expanding foam in there to lock it all in.
its pretty solid and strong.
$50 shipped.
100_4877.jpg100_4878.jpg100_4879.jpg

I have no clue how I got the extra pics on here, but the garage isn't for sale either.:bangpan:

Attachments

• 100_4877.jpg
    100_4877.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_4779.jpg
    100_4779.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 43
ok, one last one for now as this posting stuff is getting to me a wee bit. this is a scratch built rocket I called "hexed." not completed so never flown. one thing I think it needed was a piece of fiberglass(or something) wrapped around the top by the nose cone to keep the sides together.. I seem to have lost the lower centering ring. but it shouldn't be too hard to make one.its a 38mmt and I cant fiind the pic I took of that.
100_4883.jpg100_4881.jpg

think id be open to offers on this one.

I apologize for the delay in getting back here to fill people in. Been a crazy busy month with Christmas comin up and me building presents.
The rockts left are the hawk All the way in the right, the mirage, pml amraam2, the Estes lance beta( 3rd one from the left..red wings rocket) the 54 mm scratch built, the hex scratch built,The 8" dis scratch built, and the tetrahedron. Also sold are the chutes and motor retainers and misc( hope those that got those are happy with em!!!).

I'm gonna open up to offers as I seem to be gettin busy with woodworking projects coming in and need storage for lumber!!! Please just remember I gotta include shipping for stuff, but lookin to get rid of stuff and probably going to take reasonable offers.
Plus I have the lanch pad/ blast deflector thats somewhere in the second set of pics. Make an offer and I'll include the other 2 launch pads, but I can't say how much shipping would be on that. It weighs, with the galvanized pipe framework It weights about 20lbs.

Iffen I can find the charger for my camera I'll take some better pictures. Yes, I'm not a photographer and I need better pics for ya's.

Hope y'all have been havin fun makin dust building and makin smoke flying!!! Just getting in here and reading what ya'll are doin gets my adrenaline pumping!!

Back