Your football team

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite team is the one my fantasy players are on.:p I got joked for picking up Tony Romo in the draft. I must admit I'm not a Dallas fan, but hey, he looked like a good #2 QB. Started him Sunday night. Who's laughing now?:D 345 and 4 TD's.:D

I guess by proxy I'm a Baltimore fan.

Cowboys 4 & oh!!!

romo1_093007_360.jpg

Anyone want to bet on the Bears in next week's game? I could use some more cash for kits!

Any takers?

Anyone?

(crickets chirping in the background)

John

Anyone want to bet on the Bears in next week's game? I could use some more cash for kits!

Any takers?

Anyone?

(crickets chirping in the background)

John

I will assume this is a tongue-in-cheek remark, but in all seriousness this would not be considered permissible activity on this forum. Besides, I would assume that wagering pride and losing a game hurts more than losing a few bucks.

Bucs vs. Colts next week. It's gonna be a tough one, but I'll root for my Bucs til the end. GO BUCS!

This year...

Betting on the Bears to beat the Packers would technically not be betting. It would really be an act of charity. I guess asking for donations should be a no no also.

Of course this is all tongue in cheek.

John

All in all, a good weekend for my teams...

Michigan won, Bowling Green won, and the Lions won! I'm happy!

My son and I have a saying: "The only thing as good as watching the Packers win is watching the Vikings lose". Got 'em both in the same game yesterday.

I'll be at Lambeau for the repeat on Nov. 11. I'll be sure to have a Spotted Cow in your honor SpartaChris!

patriots 38 (of course), bengals 7.

anyone see what chad johnson said about the patriots?!? im loving the respect...bring on the colts, haha, DEFENSE wins championships.

anyone see what chad johnson said about the patriots?!? im loving the respect...bring on the colts, haha, DEFENSE wins championships.

I think you got that score reversed. Yes it will be a tough one for the Bengals. but they could still pull out and win it. WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR DA TIGER CUZ WE'RE THE TIGER. WE'RE READY TO RUMBLE CUZ WE'RE THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here check this out. It's one of the best out there.:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vby2hKBkkk

Boy are you correct, DEFENSE does win and it's even better when you have the best offense also! I for one am looking forward seeing the Pats come to Indy!

BTW, who won the championship last year?? :D

My son and I have a saying: "The only thing as good as watching the Packers win is watching the Vikings lose". Got 'em both in the same game yesterday.

I'll be at Lambeau for the repeat on Nov. 11. I'll be sure to have a Spotted Cow in your honor SpartaChris!

Sweet, thanks buddy!

As for Bears vs. Pack.. Lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet. GB still has a LOT of work to do and I think Chicago's defense will be extra tough come Sunday. Greise will get more consistent with his offense, and we're still having issues running the ball. So while I hope for the best, you never know.

Pats have the #1 yardage defense and the #1 scoring offense. Yikes!

Yeah, the Pats are scary good this year. So are the Cowboys, who are just steam rolling over everyone.

Alot of it is a wide reciever problem, that's where the Eagles are really lacking!

And offensive line. You can't get sacked 6 or 7 times in a game and expect to win. Likewise, you can't be one dimensional and have no running game and expect to continue to win, so I dunno how we're doing it.

And offensive line. You can't get sacked 6 or 7 times in a game and expect to win. Likewise, you can't be one dimensional and have no running game and expect to continue to win, so I dunno how we're doing it.

Yup they're falling apart, but they can always pick up the pieces! The Phillies started off bad this year and now the beat out the Mets!

Dwight and Bob will lead the Colts defense right into Brady's backfield and crush his punny body.

Okay guys, football season is just around the corner. Let's hear what pro teams people on here like.

None what so ever. I just can't follow most sports; I just don't see the excitement.

Don't get me wrong, I do like some sports. Bass fishing, antique tractor pulling, Formula One racing, and combat robot fighting. Oh yeah, and sport rocketry.

Yeah, that's just nuts.

Fortunately the Pats play the Cowboys pretty soon. Will be nice to see what happens when they play a team that looks as solid as the Cowboys.

I'm looking forward to Pats at Dallas on Oct 14, Pats at Ind on Nov 4 and Steelers at Pats on Dec 9. Should be some excellent football.

The pats are a good solid team, but god holds up all who follow the Colts. In short without any religion, Pats are good, but Colts are better.

Everyone around here is either Jets or Giants. I don't really care about either (seeing as I don't watch football) so I just root for the Buffalo Bills, who everyone forgets about.

Latest posts

Back