Zylaxus: a dubious build thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just the design but also the making of the decals and the application :)

Looks great!

-Bob

"Xilaxian federation"
OK, what's the font? I like it because it's clearly some alien alphabet, but not one I recognize (and there's a hope that not many other people will either).

For instance, Klingon is too recognizable:
char(89)
char(76)
char(65)
char(73)
char(65)
char(78)
 
char(70)
char(69)
char(68)
char(69)
char(82)
char(65)
char(84)
char(73)
char(79)
char(78)

Last edited:
I went over to 1001fonts.com and clicked through the "foreign imitation" fonts until I saw one that looked about right. Then I put in the alphabet (lower case and upper case) and started picking out letters. I think it looks more like "Xilaxian" than "Zylaxian", both posted below:

1716912698312.png

1716912744499.png

That's the best picture yet for showing odd the silver. And the black on it looks great. And so does the decal design, so take it easy on yourself.

Thanks, but this decal design is really lackluster. I was completely devoid of inspiration. Had to just go with what I had because I need to get it finished.

It'll look OK but this rocket really deserved better. Oh well.
Sure, but really lackluster for you is miles better than most of us. So there. :p

Back