Zooch Saturn V wraps

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have an ALMOST complete Zooch Saturn V. But it is missing one of the two wrap sheets.
Wondering if anyone has a contact for Zooch and/or can PDF the lower wraps sheet?
The latter may not be legal. Which is why I ask the former!

Dr. Zooch closed some time ago. Wes Olziniewski (Dr. Zooch's handler) had some left over parts bundles he was selling on eBay recently, but didn't include wraps.
The Estes semi scale Saturn V is the same scale and the wraps are a close substitute: https://www.spacemodeling.org/jimz/est1239.htm
Print on cardstock instead of paper as in the instructions. Like the Zooch wraps, you will also have to extend the lower black bands by masking and painting.
There might also be third party individuals on this forum who have their own wraps available. Cheers.
PS Forgot to mention Wes is a forum member, his handle is Dr.Zooch.

Last edited:
Thanks. But again I'll ask... could someone send me a PDF? I know its OOP.
And I know there are Copyright laws. But I can send a photo showing I own the kit.
Anyone?

I made a copy of the upper wrap and cut portions of it to fill in the black bands on the lower portion rather than trying to mask and paint in between those other wraps ... I ran a Sharpie across the thin white bands.

IMG_0380.jpg

I made a copy of the upper wrap and cut portions of it to fill in the black bands on the lower portion rather than trying to mask and paint in between those other wraps ... I ran a Sharpie across the thin white bands.

View attachment 383977
That's genius!
I didn't want to try masking and pulling the wrap off so I left the Zooch model undone. Maybe now I'll do that (after five years) with the Estes wrap subbing for the Zooch, since I don't have copies.

Back