ZippyOgiveHead

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maelstrom

Reaction score
I was just looking at who was online and noticed a name that bordered on the obscene :p

It all depends on how you look at it. Could be just a reference to fast ogive style nose cones, or maybe to a certain cartoon character in a clown suit.

you bad... :)

well apparently I'm not the only one since the possible reference to a certain cartoon clown has not gone unnoticed. Extreme Rocketry must not be the only mag people around here read :p

Zippy, I never would have noticed that unless someone pointed it out.

But now that I see it, it IS kinda funny.

Zippy Pinhead is not actually an obscene cartoon, irreverant certainly, although it's been published in questionable venues. Just to end this hear though I'm changing my screen name, or shortening it anyway.

I knew what your real intention was with your name. I just thought it was funny when I read it another way, I didn't intend to insult you or suggest that you should change it.

alittle late on the subject but anyone (of course we all have) read october sky?

"a rocket in your pocket"
"or a pencil in your pants"

yes if you wonder ill be quoting that book a shizzleload...

It's only a screen name. Not a real big deal. Changing it avoids having it become a thread topic again in the futore wich would bother me.

I think "sandman" is in the title of a couple of threads.

I don't mind.

sandman

Back