Youtuber Flubs KSP rocket design...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We really need this guy to talk to us to get it done right and safe (though his choice of field isn't bad (despite the tall grass)).

I just wish that he would put in as much effort into learning how to build and fly rockets safely as he does in his videography. I would love to see someone doing good videos on model rocketry with this kind of video quality, I think that it would be a great way to get people interested. I browse r/rocketry, and it feels like there are almost daily posts of people trying to follow the instructions in The King of Random's sugar motor videos. I just wish that there was someone who could help sell the hobby to a wider audience instead of people like this guy.

Lol on sugar rockets. My son was trying to get me to follow the video also. Too complicated for me.

I agree that he puts more effort in his videography than his rocketry. I suspect he does that on purpose because an unstable rocket gets him more views than a stable rocket.

Back