Your Favorite Pics for TRF booth

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Id like to put together a scrap book of your favorite Rocket pics that will be displayed at TRF booth when I attend launches. I think it will add a nice touch to reach out and get new members.

Im also going to have a banner made to hang on the canopy of the booth

Here's my favorite.

It's my L1 flight at Whitaker April 2003

This is my favourite...an F Econojet going up in the UK. Sorry this is the highest res I have - I lost the original image in a computer crash and could only recover images I'd posted to the internet.

Here's a pic for your collection. If you want I can email you the full-resolution version that will be better for printing.

My 2 stage finally lighting after the 5th try:

DOZIER_intrepid_second_stage_10_19_03.jpg

BSD Intrepid on a J350 to an H180

Bowhunter -

We seem to be getting a lot of launch/boost pics here. Is that the direction you are looking to go with your display, or are you also looking for pics of some of the other things we discuss here, such as propulsion, builds in progress, etc?

WW

Oops, forgot the picture

This is complements of a man named Eric. I dont know his last name, but he sent my dad these pictures.

Originally posted by wwattles
Bowhunter -

We seem to be getting a lot of launch/boost pics here. Is that the direction you are looking to go with your display, or are you also looking for pics of some of the other things we discuss here, such as propulsion, builds in progress, etc?

WW

anything your would like to contribute to the picture album

Jim, you still got that groupshot of everyone at the first Whitakers launch we all went to?

Originally posted by Bowhunter
what ever you like but high res is prefered

what do you consider to be hi res?
600ppi? 1200? 2400? 3600?
(we're scientists, we need numbers;) )

Id like to say thank you. So far I recived many great pics that will add a great touch to the booth so keepem coming :D

Are you going to be setting those up as hard-copy printouts, or will you be putting them up witha laptop and a looping presentation? If so, you might be able to also use some of the video that various members have taken (with their permission, of course).

WW

Hard copy so People can look at them. Id love to do it with a lap top but eeek I dont have one yet.

Originally posted by MX774
Here's a shot of my 1/100 scale Estes Saturn 1B launching on a Estes D12-5.

That's BEAUTIFUL! It makes me want to go out and spend $250 on ebay to get one just like it!

Back