Your Favorite One Season and Done TV Series.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UFO. SHADO and Commander Straker versus the unknown aliens in their spinning top spacecraft. Skydiver with its submarines and the Moon Base interceptors were so cool back in 1970. If only the space program really went all out to develop an infrastructure like SHADO's. The only guys who had a bigger carbon footprint than that secret organization was the Quest family from "Jonny Quest!"

UFO. SHADO and Commander Straker versus the unknown aliens in their spinning top spacecraft. Skydiver with its submarines and the Moon Base interceptors were so cool back in 1970.

I re-watched every episode on YouTube last year. I can see the loungeroom TV from the kitchen, so I watch while I'm cooking. Currently finishing the first series of the original Thunderbirds. Derek Meddings was an inspired, and inspiring, modelmaker.

I don't remember much of it but I think it was called Roar in Fox in the late 90's Irish fantasy sort of thing the macguffin was the bad guy had the spear used to Stab Christ on the cross.
Space Above and Beyond had it's moments to. That might have gotten a second season.
Sea Quest DSV had 2 seasons and maybe a one season spin off

Latest posts

Back