Your biggest rocket Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have it anymore. But it was a schweet flyer.

It was designed for the Hypertek L back when hybrids were all the rage. Glassed LOC tubing. LOC reducer. G10 fins. My own vinyl graphics and decals. Missileworks RRC for apogee deploy.

Awww, what happened to it?

My goodness, some of you guys really play with BIG stuff! :)

Mine is a modified Quest Magnum Sport Loader. It has longer BT-60 tubing, homemade engine housing, and it's being made into a 2 stage (D12 for boost, E9-8 for main). Simulations keep saying 1900 feet with a 28 gram payload (camera, altimeter).

Total length: 800mm long.
P1020323.jpg

Last edited:
gemini_liftoff.jpg

Upscale Rocketry's Gemini DC on a central M1939 and 3 M1315's

Awww, what happened to it?

IIRC it was trashed during a move. Just an accident. I've never built anything that size again. I have some glassed 4 inch and 6 inch tubing, as well as 6 inch diameter 1/2 inch ply centering rings that have a central 75 surrounded by 29s (or maybe 38s). They were parts for my High Bred Three. A level 3 cert on a Hypertek M upscaled from the High Bred Arrow. But I never got roundtuit. :) Now, even though I have the parts, I don't see Level 3 as all that important anymore. There is so much to try and to build with 1/2A thru L I just can not see why I'd care anymore if I can blow $500+ on a single flight. Clustering and Staging (esp staging)... that requires skill. YMMV. And this is a topic for the watering hole. :)

Back