You step-n in or step-n out.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
Can you turn a box inside out ?
If you can , would you put items outside the box to fill it?

Can a box be turned inside out?

What constitutes a box anywhoo?

Why not a hat?
Think outside the hat.
Throw your hat over the fence.

And what gives with the lightbulb?
Did a candle go off in our heads when we got an idea before we had electricity?

Whos the guy that came up with "This is your brain on drugs."
This guy had it going on. Like really dude, "two eggs with a side of bacon" Ya ,like he didn't inhale.:eyeroll:

I'm done.
later

Can you turn a box inside out ?
If you can , would you put items outside the box to fill it?

Can a box be turned inside out?

What constitutes a box anywhoo?

Why not a hat?
Think outside the hat.
Throw your hat over the fence.

And what gives with the lightbulb?
Did a candle go off in our heads when we got an idea before we had electricity?

Whos the guy that came up with "This is your brain on drugs."
This guy had it going on. Like really dude, "two eggs with a side of bacon" Ya ,like he didn't inhale.:eyeroll:

I'm done.
later

The box is a metaphor for your head. People really like communicating with you if you're out of mind. That's how this came to be in some alternate universe (in a alternate universe where there are alternate universes.)

It's not a hat because 'cap' (which means the same thing) fits better.
Cap? Oh.
Yes. It fits better because 'capo' means head. Lost? Try thinking outside the box... I mean head... well, you get the gist.
As for throwing your noggin over the fence... they did that... in the Middle Ages... If you had the plague. Oh, and note that your head was attached to your body, the fence was castle wall and they threw you with a catapult/ trebuchet.
This is also why we can have thinking boxes and thinking hats (in kindergarten, and they were usually imagined) without violating the laws of nature.

The lightbulb is used because early light bulbs burnt out really quickly, just like most (at first) seemingly great ideas.
The saying just caught on and stuck. Speaking of stuck, the saying stuck fast doesn't actually use fast as in fasten. The fast comes from an observation of Einstein's that if two people are superglued to each other and to the top a moving train, they experience normal time in relation to each other but warped (if only slightly and temporarily) time to the tunnel entrance approaching ahead. Or something like that. Anyways, we still have the saying.
Now, any idea can probably work to some extent if executed correctly. This interpretation can be brought to LEDs. For instance, you have to wire it corre - "Hey! What are you sticking into the wall outlet?"

The guy who came up with "this is your brain on drugs" was a professional douchebag paid in questionable items...
Such as YouTube views.

Oh right, all this was told to me by the unicorns that came in a while earlier.

YMMV

(Your mind altering drug effects may vary.)

A box, or cube, can be turned inside out by rotating it 4th dimensionally on the w axis. But the volume stays the same and all corners remain at 90 deg. Where then, is the "inside"? :shock:

The box is a metaphor for your head. People really like communicating with you if you're out of mind. That's how this came to be in some alternate universe (in a alternate universe where there are alternate universes.)

It's not a hat because 'cap' (which means the same thing) fits better.
Cap? Oh.
Yes. It fits better because 'capo' means head. Lost? Try thinking outside the box... I mean head... well, you get the gist.
As for throwing your noggin over the fence... they did that... in the Middle Ages... If you had the plague. Oh, and note that your head was attached to your body, the fence was castle wall and they threw you with a catapult/ trebuchet.
This is also why we can have thinking boxes and thinking hats (in kindergarten, and they were usually imagined) without violating the laws of nature.

The lightbulb is used because early light bulbs burnt out really quickly, just like most (at first) seemingly great ideas.
The saying just caught on and stuck. Speaking of stuck, the saying stuck fast doesn't actually use fast as in fasten. The fast comes from an observation of Einstein's that if two people are superglued to each other and to the top a moving train, they experience normal time in relation to each other but warped (if only slightly and temporarily) time to the tunnel entrance approaching ahead. Or something like that. Anyways, we still have the saying.
Now, any idea can probably work to some extent if executed correctly. This interpretation can be brought to LEDs. For instance, you have to wire it corre - "Hey! What are you sticking into the wall outlet?"

The guy who came up with "this is your brain on drugs" was a professional douchebag paid in questionable items...
Such as YouTube views.

Oh right, all this was told to me by the unicorns that came in a while earlier.

YMMV

(Your mind altering drug effects may vary.)
So, if I'm reading into part of this correct, Superglue has been around a long time and it (SG) may have something to do with warping time or time travel and trains?

So, if I'm reading into part of this correct, Superglue has been around a long time and it (SG) may have something to do with warping time or time travel and trains?

I'm pretty sure there's a "C" and an "A" on the periodic table of elements somewhere, or at least something close... Might as well mess with the space/time continuum.

I'm pretty sure there's a "C" and an "A" on the periodic table of elements somewhere, or at least something close... Might as well mess with the space/time continuum.

Calcium is Ca. Interestingly, it also does peculiar things with water.

Clarification: Capo is pronounced "kay-poh"
Not "Cap-Oh" as my post would suggest.

You can turn a box inside out, but the only point that matters in it's transit is the point where it is a sphere.
Beyond that point it is just an inverted box.
Nobody has use for a dimensionally incorrect box, yet we all quest for the gravity of the wheel reality.

:surprised:

Last edited:
It's wheels and rotation that control us, not 90 degree angles.

A box cannot even be created without them.

It's wheels and rotation that control us, not 90 degree angles.

A box cannot even be created without them.

It's a series of chemical and electrical processes between the cells in your body that controls us. As such, do we really bear responsibility for "our own" actions?

It's a series of chemical and electrical processes between the cells in your body that controls us. As such, do we really bear responsibility for "our own" actions?

Oh, yes, "Us" as in our corporeal form, but from an atomic standpoint, the geometry is all axial in nature.
Our composition on the atomic level never deviates. Lots of tiny circles and spheres.

.)

Wrong.
The Centennial bulb has been burning for 116 years now in a California Fire Station.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light

It is used as the example by the people who say that bulb manufacturers purposely now make bulbs with short lives for corporate profit. There are other bulbs like this around the world, Google is your friend.

Last edited:
I often wondered why we build square buildings.Why not domes. Everything out there (uni) is pretty much round?
Early man..hmmmmmmmmmm all I see is round, round sun,planets,stars.tree trunks,ect. Circules everywhere...ect.I think Ill come up with/invent the "square".

Last edited:
Straight is easy to make w/ 3 kinda-flat rocks. Round takes a lot more work unless you happen to have microgravity handy. Zoom in far enough and it's all lumpy anyway.

I often wondered why we build square buildings.Why not domes. Everything out there (uni) is pretty much round?
Early man..hmmmmmmmmmm all I see is round, round sun,planets,stars.tree trunks,ect. Circules everywhere...ect.I think Ill come up with/invent the "square".

After the invention of the square, we put 6 of them together to create the box. We've been in it ever since. Now we've come full circle.

[video=youtube;OY8TA6RwkZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8TA6RwkZk[/video]

I stepped into this , now I think I will step out for awhile........

After the invention of the square, we put 6 of them together to create the box. We've been in it ever since. Now we've come full circle.
That's what I talking about. Beautiful!

Last edited:
Back